Ten digital audio presentations that will help parents to significantly improve their children’s love of reading and writing. Duration: Each presentation is for one hour.
- The Power of Story, presented by Angela Baker
- Helping Your Child to Love Reading, presented by Shauna Bird-Dunn
- Teach Your Child to Read, presented by Shauna Bird-Dunn
- Kiddie Colloquium, presented by Shauna Bird-Dunn
- Classic Views Help Things Go Right, presented by Heather Burton
- Why and How to Read Classics, presented by Amy Edwards
- Sleeping Beauty and True Love’s First Kiss, presented by Marlene Peterson
- The Art of Storytelling in the Home, presented by Marlene Peterson
- Instantly Improve Your Writing, presented by Andrew Pudewa
- Nurturing Excellent Writers, presented by Andrew Pudewa
Note: Some presentations include video and/or slideshows, along with the audio recordings.